Toronto’s Cabbagetown neighbourhood is packed with restaurants, shops and other businesses offering up everything from mouth watering eats, everyday essentials, to hard to find gifts, design and decor. As the small town in the big city, we like to say we are #MoreThanCabbage, and it really is true.
In this post we take a look at and invite you to visit the many new businesses helping to redefine Toronto’s historic Cabbagetown.
Make sure to also check out our post on the Best of Cabbagetown 2018 as voted on by the public.
1) Blooming Flower Bar, 559 Parliament Street.
2) Jugemu Restaurant, 193 Carlton Street.
3) Wonder Pens, 290 Gerrard Street East.
4) Beer Batter Fish N’ Chips, 200 Ontario Street.
5) Parliament Street Fitness, 488 Parliament Street.
6) Parliament Shawarma & Falafel, 568 Parliament Street.
7) Parliament Animal Hospital, 584 Parliament Street.
8) Tokyo Ramen, 568 Parliament Street.
9) Poa Studio, 546 Parliament Street.
10) Brun & Fer, 559 Parliament Street.
11) The HUB TO, Gerrard Street East.
12) The Tilted Dog Pub & Kitchen, 424 Parliament Street.
13) Akasha Art Projects (+ Gallery), 204D Carlton Street.
14) Velvet Lane Cakes, 194A Carlton Street.
15) Hilary MacMillan Studio, 224 Carlton Street.
16) Urban Thai, 415 Parliament Street.
17) Hostel Toronto, 209 Carlton Street.
18) Wing House & Sports Bar, 420 Parliament Street.
19) Basis Design Build, 203 Carlton Street.
20) Pho Pas Social Bistro, COMING SOON
21) Cabbagetown Martial Arts / Happy Kids Martial Arts, 492 Parliament Street.
22) Cell Phone Repair (Lucky Mobile / Chatr), 457 Parliament Street.
23) Royal Le Page, 517 Parliament.
Best of Cabbagetown 2018
Discover who the public voted as the Best of Cabbagetown for 2018 by clicking the button below. Then be sure to make a list of the ones you have visited and those you need to.
Photos via Instagram accounts of those featured.